Keto Butter Cake with Vanilla Glaze
He all my Keto Paleo followers. We have another great recipe submitted by Ketogenic in the Kitchen Stacie Phillips. Take a look. (FYI Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe here)
1 cup butter, room temperature
2 cups Swerve granulated sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
3 cups almond flour
Dash of sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup butter
¾ cup Swerve confectioners’ sugar
1-2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 scoop Quest coconut oil powder (optional)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla. Slowly add one egg at a time.
- Slowly add remaining ingredients.
- Grease a Bundt pan and pour batter into pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean in the center.
- Melt butter in a dish and add remaining ingredients for the glaze. Mix until dissolved and smooth.
- Poke holes into cake and pour glaze over the cake until covered. Let stand until cake and glaze are completely cooled.
- Flip cake onto dish and serve.
Recipe Submitted by Stacie Phillips from Howell, MI. You can see more of her recipes at….
YouTube: Stacie Phillips
Email: [email protected]