Keto Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Cream Cheese Frosting
Hey, Keto Paleo friends. Here is a great Keto recipe submitted by another Keto friend. Enjoy! (FYI Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe here)
1 cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
1 tablespoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cloves
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ Swerve granulated sugar
Dash of salt
3 eggs, room temperature
¾ cups pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
6 tablespoons butter, melted or coconut oil, melted
4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
¾ cup Swerve confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 scoop of Quest coconut oil powder
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Batter will be thick. Grease donuts molds and spoon batter into the molds.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Do not immediately remove from pan. Allow to cool approximately 10 minutes to avoid breakage.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING (The reason to eat the donuts)
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy and add vanilla and heavy cream. Slowly add dry ingredients.
- You may need to add a teaspoon of heavy cream depending on the desired consistency.
- Frost cooled donuts and enjoy.
***Helpful hint: You can avoid wasting pumpkin puree by doubling this recipe. If you are looking for an excuse to eat more donuts, you are welcome!
Submitted by Stacie Phillips from Howell, Mi You can see more of Stacie’s Recipes at….
YouTube: Stacie Phillips
Email: [email protected]
Where is nutrional info